Canoe trip on Storå
At Storå you can get a great nature experience with family and friends. Whether you want to go canoeing for a couple of hours or for a whole week it is possible at Storå.
Book a canoe for Storå online here
You can rent a canoe for the entire family in connection with navigation at Herningholmså and Storå between Herning and Vemb.
DKK 600,- per canoe for the first day of rental and DKK 400,- per day for the following days.
Canoeing gives the whole family an exciting out-doors adventure. Following the tide's natural rhythm while you move slowly down the river, the life of the birds and fauna is experienced at close hand - and suddenly- you become part of the breathtaking nature surrounding you.
Rules for sailing:
Sailing is only permitted from the 1/6 - 31/10 in the timeframe 9am- 8pm.
Sailing is only allowed in vessels rented at www.kanoudlejning.com.
By use of own vessels a guest label is required, it can be bought online, at www.kanoudlejning.com for DKK 150,- per day.
Book a guest label for sailing online through www.kanoudlejning.com here.
Route from Herning - Vemb:
- Tjørring: Starting spot
- Asbjerg: Not a start/stop spot
- Nybro (Ørre): Start/stop spot
- Balancegården: Not a start/stop spot
- Hodsager: Not a start/stop spot
- Yllebjerg: Start/stop spot
- Tvis Kloster: Start/stop spot
- Vandkraftværket Vandkraftsøen: Start/stop spot
- Holstebro C/Kvickly: Start/stop spot
- Frøjk (Birn): Not a start/stop spot
- Naur: Not a start/stop spot
- Bur Bro: Start/stop spot
- Vemb: Last stop
Read more about all the spots here.