Arnborg Kirke (Arnborg Church)
A Beautiful small church made of granite blocks.
In the wall towards the north the small original windows can be seen. Old iron-bound door made of oak. Beautiful altarpiece from the Renaissance (1608). Pulpit from 1653. Pews from the period of King Chr. the 4th. Romanesque font made of granite. Church bell from 1710. Organ from 1958. The church and churchyard are very beautifully situated with a view of the wide river valley (Rind Å) with close run to Skjern river (Skjern Å). Built in 1150-1200.
The church is open for visitors in the daytime hours.
For further information: