The bottom part of the late medieval tower has been preserved. The top part of the tower was destroyed in 1720, but in 1966 it was replaced with a new one. The church porch was built in 1850. In the naves southern wall a Romanesque lintel with figure carvings can be seen.
At the cemetery there is decorated a lapidary for old gravestones. That made room for an idyllic spot in the form of a large heather bed in the cemetery's northern end.
08:00 - 16:00